- The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing force-feedback settings and keeps the stand and the wheel stable
- The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth driving experience
- Our pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you race [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your $300 wheel if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think].
- Most high-end wheels come with imbedded locations that we can bolt into
- At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for racing; our stand is the result
Hey, is that pole in the way?
- No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. When you switch from the gas to the brake, the natural motion of pivoting on your heel is unobstructed by the pole…honest
Honey, company is coming
- As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of “non-gamers”
- The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Rider in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs
- The top wheel supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the wheel can always remain on plane
- The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers.
- The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamers requirements
- For wheels with separate shifters like the Logitech G29 or the Thrustmaster 300 RS the shifter can be mounted on either side.
I need help! [sometimes you just need someone]
- Please call Lucy (co-owner), at 972-861-0140 [you can even text that number]. .
- We have video instructions on our site, customers have loaded up about a zillion YouTube videos, reviews etc.
- Did I say we have a real person? I should have said we have a real person who cares.
What’s in the box? [everything you need except the wheel/pedals; you provide those]
- The Stand
- Shifter bracket if required
- The bolts you need to attach your wheel and pedals
- The tools you need to secure your wheel, pedals and shifter to our stand
- Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
- Instructions in English
Where is my wheel!
- There are no wheel/pedals…you really have to provide those
- Wheels are not included
- No hay ninguna rueda en el caja
- Nope…still no wheel
- All kidding aside, if you are asking a significant other to make a purchase for you, we recommend they give us a call…we will help.
- We hear you. Still thinking that something so small can not possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be.
- It’s not a conspiracy; it’s actually fairly simple.
- Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
- You [the driver] are holding the wheel securely, tight turn ahead
- Your feet are on the pedals
- The frame is rock solid
- So you’ve got a rock solid frame, feet on the pedals hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome graphics of the game. All is good in the world, because if you have to think about your stand while you are playing the game…you’ve got the wrong stand
- Race like a pro…Wheel Stand Pro
Our Wheel Stands are perfect as:
- Logitech Wheel Stands
- Fanatec Wheel Stands
- Thrustmaster Wheel Stands
- Mad Catz Wheel Stands
- Microsoft Wireless Wheel Stands
- Saitek Flight Simulator Stands
- Hotas Warthog Simulator Stands
If you have any questions, please call or text us at 972-861-0140 between 9am and 5pm CST M-F or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016-2017 Wheel Stand Pro, Inc. All rights reserved.
Logitech, Thrustmaster, Mad Catz, Porsche, Saitek, Fanatec, Warthog and Microsoft are trademark products; Wheel Stand Pro has no affiliation with these brands.